Saturday, October 24, 2009

Wonderous Animal

-
So...this is my first post ever, I never wanted a blog until today when I realised that my arm is going to be trapped in a blue plastic to
mb for the next six weeks argh!

What better way to cure the boredom of being house-ridden with a broken wrist than to make a blog about all the noble a
nd majestic things that I enjoy!


So for now, while I may not be able to wield a two-handed Longsword (unlike Conan the Barbarian), I can write a blog with one hand :)



First up I'd just like to announce my delight in my favourite character on television right now:

-Sue Sylvester-




Played by the hilarious Jane Lynch (also in 40 Year Old Virgin and A Mighty Wind), Sue Sylvester is a wild temptress that can slay my dragon any day. Hehe

Anyhoo, that'll do for now!



image one image two

2 comments:

  1. i said it once, i'll say it again:

    When Sue Sylvester does push ups, she doesn't push herself up, she pushes the earth down!

    :}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails